The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) is holding the 2012 NFRA Spring Board Meeting in conjunction with the National Rifle Association Annual Meeting in St. Louis, Missouri on April 14th, 2012.
The NFRA Board Meeting will take place at the Embassy Suites Hotel, located directly across the street from the Convention Center.
We are hosting a lunch at 12:00 noon, with the Board Meeting beginning at 1:00 p.m.
Registration for the NFRA Board Meeting is $35 per person and covers lunch.
You may REGISTER for the NFRA Board Meeting through the NFRA website.
There is NO specific hotel room block for NFRA. However, reservations for hotel rooms are available at the following link:
The National Rifle Association Annual Meeting is located at the America’s Center in downtown St. Louis. There is no cost to National Rifle Association members to attend the exhibit hall and workshops. Contact NFRA Executive Director Chris Brown if you are not yet a National Rifle Association member.
For a full schedule of National Rifle Association Annual Meeting Events visit:
The National Rifle Association is offering many ticketed events that may interest you. They include:
• Thursday, April 12 (5 p.m.): National Rifle Association Foundation Banquet and Auction. $75 each.
• Friday, April 13 (1-3 p.m.): National Rifle Association Celebration of American Values Leadership Forum featuring former UN Ambassador John Bolton, the Honorable Ken Blackwell, Lt. Col. Oliver North, and Senator Roy Blunt. $20 each, group of four $65.
• Friday, April 13 (6 p.m.): National Rifle Association Country Jam featuring Trace Adkins. $25 each.
• Saturday, April 14 (5:30 p.m.): National Rifle Association Celebration of American Values Freedom Experience featuring Glenn Beck and Larry the Cable Guy. $35 each, group of four $120.
• Sunday, April 15 (7 a.m.): Prayer Breakfast featuring Lt. Gen (U.S. Army Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Chuck Buck, and musical guest Bryan White. $35 each.
• Sunday, April 15 (12:30 p.m.): Ted Nugent Seminar. Free.
Rod D. Martin, President
National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA)
“The Republican Wing of the Republican Party”
(The NFRA is the national parent organization of the RIRA. Any RIRA member in good standing may attend the NFRA Board of Directors meeting. However, only members of the Board may vote on contested issues.)